Monday 9 July 2012

Out of season craft

This is my way of getting some fun craft kits cheap for the boys. This year after Easter I bought some Easter puppets when they were reduced in price, the boys don't mind making a chick and a rabbit and I love getting a bargain.

I love having an activity already to go without too much organising.


Ethan had a quiet 1/2 hr sewing it together.

Decorating is always fun.

Let the puppet shows begin.

Don't worry if you missed out on this Easters bargains, just remember it for Halloween and Christmas.

Have fun

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I found your site from your comments. I have been really surprised today as I have used a Mister Maker kit and it was really good. My sister picked it up at a sale for my daughter and there is actually a lot in there. I am unsure that I would pay full price but like you say it is worth keeping your eyes peeled for those bargains! It is wonderful to see how much your son has enjoyed doing this.

    ReplyDelete